An excellent opportunity to work and train in an established popular independent Oxford salon with a small friendly and highly trained team under the guidance of our lead hairdressers. The aim of the apprenticeship is to offer you a full time stylist position in the salon at the completion of your training.
- No previous experience required
- Willingness to learn and ability to take direction
- Good team work and communication skills
- Flexible working hours and days
- Motivated and desire for a career in the industry
Apprenticeship level -Intermediate NVQ level 2/3. Duration 13 months, Full time 40 hours per week. Wage: Starting from £4.50 per hour (£180 per week) and will increase over the period of the apprenticeship.
Please email applications to email@example.com along with your CV